SC - Archer Cookies

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 07:24:02 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/6/99 10:06:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
agincort at raex.com writes:

<< A small peace offering for you, from the pointless war.
 I made the British broadhead in them, to enhance the name: >>

Thank-you so much for this fine gift. It has brought me peace and calmed my
overwrought nerves. It is very quickly that one can get themselves into hot
water with their mouth. Thanks for an offering which forces me to take my
proverbial foot from my mouth. :-)

Ras