SC - Fraud (was Re: comfort foods)

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Tue Sep 7 00:41:55 PDT 1999

david friedman wrote:

> At 8:33 PM -0700 9/6/99, Laura C. Minnick wrote:
> >david friedman wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm catching up on unread bits of the list while en route home from Pennsic
> >> (salt to the left of me, salt to the right of me, and Wendover
> >> ahead--Betty's driving), and have concluded that the lot of you should be
> >> jailed for fraud, after hiding 'Lainie's romantic confessions and
> >> commentary thereon under the title "Re: comfort foods."
> >>
> >> David/Cariadoc

Gee,....maybe it's just me, but I kinda think of her as 'comfort food.
;-)

> >Besides, what's this about SALT to your left and to your right? Are you
> >TRYING to freak me out?!

It's not nice to a-salt the Queen......

> Just keeping you to the straight and narrow.

Wait a minute! I thought we were talking about 'Lainie/Queen Carmen? Be
like keeping the Titanic high and dry.....or should I take that comment
with a grain of....

> Ever driven west from Salt Lake City?

Oh, yes.

Seumas
It good ta be da Slug Prince Consort....
- --
James F. Johnson
seumas at mind.net