SC - The Color Blue

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 14:22:14 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/7/99 11:57:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
caitlin_ennis at hotmail.com writes:

<< The sauce was made of blackberries, and
 turned a midnight bluish purple.  When I looked at the "bluest one", it
 still seemed rather purple with the midnight blue overtone. >>

This does not seem inaccurate to me so far as an acceptable blue color. The
word cerulean is based on the Latin caeruleus which indicates a dark blue is
what was intended. Ids there a reason that leads you to believe the blue
should not be as dark as it was?

Ras