SC - Missing Phlip

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Sep 7 19:10:14 PDT 1999

I'm alive and well. Thank-You, most dear my friend- but I don't usually post
publicly when I'm spending a couple of days with a lover, or a mentor.

I went off visiting, not having yet entirely unpacked my van from Pennsic,
only to discover that one most honored gentleman wanted my help to make ME a
proper, dismantleable bed. It's wonderful, but it also wound up on top of
much of my iron and steel, which I had intended to forge yesterday, for more
and better cooking equipment for our camp. Although I learned a lot from my
mentor, the intended job did not get done.

Forgive me for not giving all my itinerary, but I rather thought that Papa
might get a bit irritated at me if I had posted to the List, that "This
weekend, Phlip not only helped make her bed, but she laid in it with her
lover!".

Smiling,

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio