SC - Recipes for period Bear Meat - long

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 15:33:34 PDT 1999

Thanks for sending me the recipe,

I have not listened to messages yet tonight. There is a possibility that my
freezer may be holding some of it.  If it will, be I will send you some?  I
believe that you are in Canada?  If I do not get any to store, I will
definitely try your recipe out.  I will let you and the rest of the list know.

Frederich