SC - Recipes for period Bear Meat to be used in

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 22:23:36 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/8/99 10:15:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<<  The basic
 idea, as I understood it, was to feed the hunters economically while they
 were laying in provisions for the winter. >>

Perhaps  this would make a wonderful fall feast.  Cook it in a large open
kettle over a fire all day.  Server it in trenchers will ale or mead.  Hey
Margali, any ducks I can have?  Anyone have any Venison I can borrow?

Frederich