SC - SC-OT-For Cooking Laurels/Pelicans

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Sep 9 14:30:15 PDT 1999

> The  cooking Laurels I am familiar with present spectacular food,
> beautifully presented, in adequate quantities that is so good that
fainting is a  real  possibility when tasting it for the first time. :-)

> The Pelicans I know scrub floors, clean bathrooms, autocrat events,
> and  generally work their butts off, coming to the kitchen to help with

> scrubbing  burned pots and pans and chopping onions when they need a
break from  more  strenuous labors. :-)

> Ras

Watch the generalizations there, folks, and keep in mind alternate
Kingdom anthropology.
Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies
who has been known to scrub floors, work her butt off, and present
beautiful, period food in quantities to make even the sternest cry for
pity!