SC - SC-OT-For Cooking Laurels/Pelicans

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 9 21:26:18 PDT 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> There is even
> a kingdom that gives their cooking Laurels their peerage in 'Housewifery' of
> all things. I think this is a situation of differing cultures in kingdoms.

Yep. In the East this is generally referred to as a "lifestyle laurel":
researching and recreating aspects of your persona's everyday life on a
laurel level. A laurel in Huswifery would presumably be as comfortable
with a spindle and loom as in the herb garden, the bakehouse, the
brewery, the dairy, or the kitchen.

Examples of this would be Countess Brekke Franksdottir and Baroness
Isabella of York. Me, I'm a lowly hash-slinger.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com