SC - Re:Cheese recipies.

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 16:24:40 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/11/99 5:06:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ddfr at best.com
writes:

<< That's odd--it is spiral bound. Are you confusing the _Miscellany_ with
 volumes I and II of the cookbook collection, which are simply three hole
 punched? >>

You are absolutely correct.  I spent the afternoon rearranging my library and
sorted/gleaned through my sheets for printed out messages etc.  I did find
your two cookbooks and the Miscellany.  What a fool I am.  Glad I found the
cookbooks, I had wanted to practice some of what lrd Ras taught in his
classes at Pennsic.

Frederich