SC - Cooking a Dragon

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Sep 15 15:11:14 PDT 1999

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> 'Lainie,
>
> How can you be a dragon and a slug at the same time?
> I have never heard of a dragon slug or a slug dragon.
> :-)

The same way I can be 'Lainie and Laura at the same time, I suppose.
Laura is also known for being a panther, a nice, sleek black one, with
pretty little claws, that she likes to sharpen on your couch...

> Of course, I agree with you about the idea of eating
> a sentient being.  It repels me, just as the thought
> of eating people repels me.  I know several wonderful,
> intelligent dragons.  Why would anyone want to eat a
> dragon?

My question is- how many people actually catch, kill, and eat a dragon?
Could this be wishful thinking, rather like my ex-husband trying to get
his hands on a smoker for the deer he was going to bag 'someday'?

Siberian Tigers are pretty spiffy too (hi sweetie!)

<snicker>

'Lainie