SC - For Submission to the Chronus

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 16:11:33 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/15/99 4:52:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< By cooking it beside the fire you get a nice evenly browned product with
 little or no smoke flavor and as you pointed out  you can catch the
drippings
 in a pan placed immediately below the roast.

Hello Again Ras,

I was remembering the recipe that we redacted in your class.  This point may
help explain part of the recipe that called for catching the batter or sauce
as we cooked it.  Sorry I am doing it from memory.

Frederich