SC - Cooking a Dragon

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Sep 15 19:15:28 PDT 1999

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> I'd think a bunch of medievalists would be aware of extensive
> documentation for the equation of dragons and worms. Now, slugs aren't
> worms, but at least they have the lack of vertebrae in common...
>
> (No, _not_ a comment on 'Lainie, just busting a few vertebrate chops)
>
> Adamantius

well FYI, Master A, Worms and slugs have little in common, other than
being crawling beasties. Slugs are gastropods, and are members of the
Mollusk family, which gives us more in common with clams. Slugs have a
nifty little saw-toothed tongue called a radula and they are
hermaphrodidic... I could tell you more, but you are nodding off
there... but slugs are beautiful...

So are Dragons. Especially with lovely scales and green and yellow
eyes...

'Lainie