SC - Dragon Stew (recipe)Period Political Correctness

Jessica Tiffin jessica at beattie.uct.ac.za
Fri Sep 17 09:22:35 PDT 1999

> Try subsituting your local herald for the dragon, they're not an
> endangered species and there's at least one in every shire...and
> more will come with the vacancy

As a mere heraldic wannabe with a teeny weeny embryonic book
collection, I resent this! :>  Having heraldic pretensions is
perfectly compatible with dedication to the Cathedral and all its
teachings!  Heralds give you the groovy patterns and badges to put in
pastry on the top of pies.  And anyone who tries to thump, skin or
cook me while I'm blazoning or arguing naming practices gets walloped
with my solid granite drill-core rolling pin...

Jehanne

Jehanne de Huguenin, called Melisant  *  Seneschal, Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town
(Jessica Tiffin, University of Cape Town)
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.
users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant/stidings.htm