SC - A medieval France Atlas

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Sep 17 10:41:17 PDT 1999

Greetings to the SCA-Cooks and SCA-Arts lists,

I recently ran across this email message as I was adding things to my France-msg
file in my Florilegium. I don't know if this publishing company is even still
in
business, and the price has probably gone up, but I thought some folks here
might
find this book and maybe others of theirs to be useful. I have no connections
with this company, financial or otherwise.

Lord Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net