SC - Orange Omelette - original recipe

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Sep 18 20:27:39 PDT 1999

"Alderton, Philippa" wrote:

> Got a couple of denarii, Adamantius?

Okay, I'm usually pretty good with obscure references, but this time,
I'm lost. The only thing that comes to mind is Russel Baker's essay
"Caesar's Puerile Wars", which contains the line, "Brutus is a sissy.
For two denariuses I'd whip his gluteus maximus!"

Are you sure this is original recipe? Sounds like extra crispy to me...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com