SC - Wild Boar REC ?OOP

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Sep 20 08:30:45 PDT 1999

Mordonna, please read what I said, not what you chose to interpret it as.

I said:

>Rings in boar swines' noses were originally used to prevent the animal from
rooting things up, and in both species for control.

I also said:

>. I'm not even going to
address the idiots who refuse to train an animal properly and put multiples
in animal's noses, thinking that will give extra control- it doesn't- it
just tells anyone who knows anything that the owner is an idiot.

I was not referring to people putting one ring in an animals nose as idiots-
that's simply common practice. Multiple rings, however, do nothing to
increase control of the animal. Personally, if I'm going to buy decorative
jewelry, I'm going to wear it, not put it on my bull or boar unless I'm
showing him.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio