SC - Where I found my Wild Boar

Kristine Agnew kmagnew at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:00:57 PDT 1999

Greetings from Boudicca!

   I would be thrilled to share my source of wild boar with the list,
however, I fear that the geographical distance for most would make this a
very expensive luxury indeed.

Candy Mountain Farm - Wild Boar
Ron and Annie Moore
RR#6, Thunder Bay, Ontario (across the border from Duluth MN.)
Canada,P7C 5N5
(807)473-8338

a few more tidbits...

the boars are allowed to free-range all year round, they are not given any
medicated feeds, chemicals or growth hormones and all meat is inspected
prior to sale.

in service,

Boudicca :0)