SC - Margali butchers Rudolph the red nose reindeer

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 05:30:07 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/22/99 8:10:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Adamantius (who loathes Rudolph almost as much as he does Frosty) >>

Help, I am being surrounded by my son's mechanical walking dancing and
acrobatic Rudolf toys singing "kill the feast a crate kill the feast a crate!"

Seriously

I have always thought of the upper rear leg of an animal as a ham regardless
of species. Is not Prosciutto (Ps, spell check wants to turn Prosciutto into
Prostitute) cooked by its processing as a salted/smoked meat unlike Steak
tartar which only cuts up the meat Vs changing its nature by the addition of
salt and other herbs?