SC - Ham

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 18:05:22 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/23/1999 6:16:18 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
troy at asan.com writes:

<<
 So if you go into a delicatessen or market or restaurant where you live
 and order a ham sandwich, you get a fresh, uncured ham sandwich? Really?
 How about ham and eggs? >>

I certainly don't expect salt cured ham unless I order salt cured ham.  MOST
of the time when you ask for a ham sandwich, what you get is processed pig
meat, not necessarily ham.

Mordonna