Indian mushroom relish was SC - Ham

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Thu Sep 23 23:14:28 PDT 1999

Laura C. Minnick wrote:

> That's funny- the Reagan administration declared it to be a vegetable!

And the Jack-in-the-Box Classic Combo is a square, nutritious meal.

> (obviously you were never an aficionado of the classic boiled hot dog
> with ketchup and yellow French's mustard, served on a wobbly paper plate
> with potato chips and jello salad, with a Cragmont fruit-flavored soda
> pop to to spill on your siblings... ah, summer!)(*burp*)

Even at an early age, my taste buds swung to just French's mustard and
pickle relish. I skipped the paper plate and part of the fun was licking
the relish from my hand and wrist. Never did go in much for Jello
salads, just  Mom's potato salad (let's not repeat that thread again)
and baked beans, slightly mixing at the margins, and I've been a
Coca-cola devotee since cans had to be opened with a church key
(pre-pop-top). 7Up, Fresca, Squirt were the alternates.

Best tomato I've ever had I ate like an apple. And then there was that
Brandywine heirloom I had two weeks ago.

Seumas
- --
James F. Johnson
seumas at mind.net