SC - Icelandic Penis Museum.

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Sep 25 07:08:49 PDT 1999

Adamantius sez:

>He may have, but considering that Robin Williams' recent career includes
portrayals of a man impersonating an old woman and a blue gentleman who
is vaprous from the waist down, I'm not sure he's much of an authority
on blood flow to that area. <

Huh, and here I was thinking that he'd just decided to make sure that his
blood flow specialized in the inches between his ears.....

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio