SC - Pennsic XXIX Butchering class.

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Sep 28 07:49:27 PDT 1999

Ras wrote:

>Would it be possible to take this particular thread private? <

Ras, this is a class specificly geared towards the members of the Cook's
List- as far as I'm concerned, this is as private as it gets.

I understand the need to pre-plan Pennsic classes but since this subject is
so esoteric, <

Butchering is not esoteric- it is something which everyone who eats meat it
involved with each and every day.

>potentially distasteful to many people on the list <

Great Heavens, Ras, since when has that ever stopped you? Aren't you the one
who was complaining to me because on a List which you characterized as being
for little old ladies swapping cooking recipes, they have now refused to
allow you to post because you insisted on asking for recipes for Guinea
pigs? Give me a break!!!!!

> and specifically is
referring to the planning of a specific project involving a minimal number
of
list members another forum may be more appropriate with the final details
being offered after the project is completed. <

Yes, it is planning a specific project for some of the people on this List,
and to plan it properly, I'd like their input. That includes the people who
won't be at the class, but have specific things they'd like to learn in such
a class. I will make the final decisions, with Anna's input as our hostess,
but I'd like to know what people think, and since the people I'm doing it
for are on this List, I need to use this forum.

Anybody else have any objections?

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio