SC - meals for the eating of sins?

Kekilpenny at aol.com Kekilpenny at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 21:11:07 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/29/99 10:59:07 PM EST, Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:

<< Which
 engines are you using>

 Frederich >>
I've had to wade through role playing games and fictional stories with the
titles "Sin-Eater" in them. I was on Netscape which used "Google" (???) which
I've never heard of before. Hope this helps.

Molli Rose

P.S. I forgot to leave the resource for the Poem
"Poet's Corner"
http://geocities.com/~spanoudi/poems/index.html
"There are many works here, both obscure and familiar, from well and lesser
known poets. Works range from medieval ballads in                      middle
english to traditional ballads, popular songs of centuries past, and
interpretations of American Indian chants."