SC - Fried oranges

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 18:25:44 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/30/99 6:36:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< In a message dated 9/30/99 5:31:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LrdRas at aol.com
 writes:

 << Yes, I found it in Fabulous feasts.  No documentation, but very tasty >>

Actually, I didn't write this. Raoghnailt (Stan Wyrm, Artemisia) wrote it.

<< Could you please post the recipe.  Thanks Frederich >>

The recipe was posted at 4:15 PM EST. Unfortunately I can't post it because I
no longer have it. I simply forwarded it to the lady who had requested it and
then deleted it. Perhaps someone else can help? Sorry. :-(

Ras