SC - Recipe: Stuffed Cabbage

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 20:32:47 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/1/99 11:27:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< I'm wondering- on the points of garlic- could he have either meant the
 little spikes which appear on the end of the clove when they start to grow,
 or perhaps the green plants themselves, which are rather like spring onions?

I took it to mean if you took one part of the whole bunch.  Each has a shape
point.  Usually one of the smaller ones.

Frederich