SC - Blue foods or period coloring method?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Sep 1 21:20:53 PDT 1999

Toby of Isenfir asked:
> As indicated by the subject, I'm looking for a method of adding the color
> blue to a feast. Ideally, this would be a bed of veggies or garnish for
> other items on the serving tray to sit upon, but I'll take blue in any form
> I can get at this point.
>
> Any ideas, pointers to places that I may do additional research, or your
> redactions would be greatly appreciated!

Food coloring has been discussed here before. Blue is a difficult color
but there are several suggestions of different materials to use for blue
in this file in the FOOD section of my Florilegium:
p-fd-coloring-msg (18K)  4/13/99    Period food colorings.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****