SC - more homemade sausages

Elysant at aol.com Elysant at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 10:07:06 PDT 1999

- -Poster: <Elysant at aol.com>

>  >  Homemade chorizo

 I have a quick question - is Chorizo the same as Portuguese Chorize Sausage
I've seen in local supermarkets here in the North East?  It sounds like is
must be and I've used it as such - or am I wrong and there is a difference?
When I lived in Texas, Chorizo was available, but I haven't seen it spelled
with an "o" not an "e" here.

Elysant