SC - Re: german/prussian recipe, help needed

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 20:03:41 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/3/99 11:25:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< I have a modern recipe for Topfenkrapfen in my assemblage of krapfen
 material which I haven't tried yet.  I may have some time to try this next
 week.

 Bear >>

Recipe, please? There may be others besides yourself that might have time to
'try' it next week. :-)

Ras