SC - SC Re: New CA: French Food in the Renaissance

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 22:34:25 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/3/99 11:08:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< C'mon. Ras. Even the Pennsic Paper advertised it as a Pointless War......

 Phlip >>

My exact point. It was pointless. No competition. No reason to play and win.
no reason to participate in the silly pointless Marshall activities. The idea
was stupid and those who promulgated them had purposes that were not in the
same wave length as the MAJORITY of those who attended the event. Perhaps
this time (the second after the silly Ruslan/Maggie friendship thingie) will
get a clue. Competition is good and those who desire a good 'fight' far
outnumber those who don't. I can name off easily several dozen people who did
not participate in any activities competitively because to do so was
'pointless'. Maybe wake up and smell the roses would be better advise for
both organizers and royalty at next years Pennsic. At the very least the
level of entrants would be enhanced.

Ras