SC - Re: [Rinaslist] Please advise about rice & lentils

M. Reuter moshe at escape.ca
Sun Sep 5 08:09:11 PDT 1999

Hello Phillipa Happy new year.
In a hot climate it is very easy to get bags in all kind of beans lentil
and rice . We use to just sit and check the rice or what ever it was and
rinse well under cold water. If you have to throw out every thing you find
a bag in it you will go broke in no time. For sure you cannot use oats or
cream of wheat. Flour you sift trough a very fine mesh.
Moshe
moshe at escape.ca
Sunday September 5 1999  10:00 AM