SC - Sources and documentation

rhiannon at madcelt.com rhiannon at madcelt.com
Mon Sep 6 09:07:21 PDT 1999

Ras wrote:

 Well...I have negative documentation. The lists of menus and the sources of
 the redacted recipes for those menus seldom if ever mention recipes gleaned
 from the list. Is this what you meant?

What I wished to point out was that is not accurate to make sweeping
generalizations about the use of recipes gleaned from this list.  When so
few menus are shared via this list compared with food undoubtedly being
produced by list members, how can you assume recipes from the list or even
personal redactions are not being used? Also, how would you categorize the
use of recipes from either the "Miscelleny" or "Take a Thousand eggs.."
considering these are both pubished works, commercially available, whose
authors are members of this list and frequently quote to this list from
these publications?

Rhiannon