SC - The Color Blue

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 09:06:23 PDT 1999

In a message dated 09/07/1999 11:57:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
caitlin_ennis at hotmail.com writes:

<< I have been
 testing crushed berries, as it is supposed to be the oxidation that causes
 the blue color, to see what can effect the coloration of the berry juice.
 I'll post the results if anyone is interested when I am done. (Hopefully by
 the end of next week, I was inspired by all this "blue" food chat...)

 Caitlin of Enniskillen >>

    Silly question--of course we'd love to hear about it! I just wish I could
go to Coronation, and taste some of the experiments at the off-board meal
ya'll are doing. Considering the participants it should be yummy! :-)

                Ldy Diana