SC - german/prussian recipe, help needed

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 18:08:21 PDT 1999

- --- LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:
>
> << I keep expecting you to show up
>  on my doorstep.  :-)
>
>  Huette >>
>
> No problem! I could use one belt for court and one
> for everyday wear. :-)
>
> Ras
> (Sorry, Master! I have been naughty but resistance
> was futile! :-0)

I am Mistress Huette von Borg!  Resistance is futile!
Prepare to be apprenticed!  Your cooking redaction
uniqueness will be added to my collection!

But on a more serious note [who, moi?], I would be
most happy to accept you as my apprentice.  You will
just have to move to Caid and do so.  I would love to
belt you!

Huette