SC - favorite sweet

swbro at mail.telis.org swbro at mail.telis.org
Tue Sep 7 23:46:49 PDT 1999

Speaking of Esther Aresty's _The Delctable Past_, I picked up a copy of it
at an auction this weekend.  It looks like a survey type of book, has
anybody read it, and what do you think about it?  I also picked up a small
spiral bound book entitled _Caerthen Book of Cookery_.  Published in Denver
in 1979.  Anybody on the list remember this?

Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt