SC - Sources and documentation

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Wed Sep 8 13:21:15 PDT 1999

Hello!  There is an errata sheet for the new edition linked to my
new web page http://www.thousandeggs.com , but there is not an "update"
sheet to make the old edition read like the new one. There were just too
many changes & corrections, as well as 20 newly adapted recipes  -- I
basically re-wrote the whole thing.

Regards,

Cindy Renfrow
renfrow at skylands.net