SC - oop recipe request toaster Biscuits

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Sep 10 14:26:20 PDT 1999

Helen,
	In Safeway and Albertson's here in Oregon I've seen _Australian_
'Toaster Biscuits', which look something like English muffins, but a
little flatter, and with a dimpled surface a little like a pancake just
before you flip it. I have no idea how you could make them though.
	 I have a sudden hunger for an English muffin with currant jelly. But
the kids have been in the kitchen...

'Lainie
channeling for Queen Carmen, who sez "English muffins are good, but
gardens are better! And currants! Yummy!"