SC - oop recipe request toaster Biscuits

Susan P Laing Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Sun Sep 12 16:42:43 PDT 1999

>From the discription I'd say they're possibly crumpets

Unfortunately I've never seen nor heard of "Toaster Biscuits" in Queensland
(crumpets we have) - but that's not to say it's not a standard fixture down
south  (point of fact I never heard of a "Pie floater" until I read Pratchett's
The Last Continent - and was horrified to discover what it really was; and that
people actually ate it!)

Mel/Lorix - any ideas???

Mari

>Thanks for all the input.  Looking forward to the Aussies on the list
>adding their 2 cents worth.  My husband is from Oregon, west coast of the USA.

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads, or
of Queensland Transport. If you have received this electronic
mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete the message from your computer.