SC - Cooking a Dragon

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 12:04:53 PDT 1999

- --- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:
> THLRenata at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > My recipe for Dragon Stew (which I have not tried
> out, BTW) calls for
> > smacking the dragon between the eyes with a
> boulder and repeating as
> > necessary.
> >
> > It does not call for skinning the dragon before
> cooking.  But that doesn't
> > mean you couldn't, tho.
>
> With all due respect, Renata, the two Dragons that I
> know well (that
> being Seumas and myself) would not take kindly to
> being hit with a
> boulder OR being skinned. And I would warn you that
> if Seumas' eyes turn
> yellow, he's dangerous!
>
> I am Dragon! Hear me ROAR!!!
>
> meek and mild 'Lainie

'Lainie,

How can you be a dragon and a slug at the same time?
I have never heard of a dragon slug or a slug dragon.
:-)

Of course, I agree with you about the idea of eating
a sentient being.  It repels me, just as the thought
of eating people repels me.  I know several wonderful,
intelligent dragons.  Why would anyone want to eat a
dragon?

Huette