SC - Cooking a Dragon

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Wed Sep 15 18:16:08 PDT 1999

Laura C. Minnick wrote:

> Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
> > 'Lainie,
> >
> > How can you be a dragon and a slug at the same time?
> > I have never heard of a dragon slug or a slug dragon.
> > :-)
>
> The same way I can be 'Lainie and Laura at the same time, I suppose.
> Laura is also known for being a panther, a nice, sleek black one, with
> pretty little claws, that she likes to sharpen on your couch...

Well, how can a slug be a banana slug? Bananas aren't even an animal....

I've been refered to as a bull dragon, being born in both those zodiacs.

> > Of course, I agree with you about the idea of eating
> > a sentient being.  It repels me, just as the thought
> > of eating people repels me.

So where do lawyers, politicians, red-necks, and fighters fall into? And
do you need a license?

> > I know several wonderful, intelligent dragons.  Why would anyone want to eat
> > a dragon?

I don't know. Some cultures believe to absorb what you eat (like
courage, wisdom, etc...)

> My question is- how many people actually catch, kill, and eat a dragon?

Maybe this is just natural selection at work removing those with genes
for hair-brainedness. Can't recall ever having meet anyone who
successfully caught or killed a dragon.....

> Siberian Tigers are pretty spiffy too (hi sweetie!)

Meow! Pfflllluuuffff. (hi, my sluggily-wuggily)

Seumas
Slug Prince-Consort
- --
James F. Johnson