SC - Cooking over a fire

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 04:07:43 PDT 1999

Good Gentles,

Here in the fire oaks barony, we have a couple originally from Atlanta, that
cook feasts over an open fire.  I keep trying to talk them into teaching a
class on the subject.  I have done some cooking this way and have had mixed
results.  Just the thought of cooking items so that the entire feast come out
at the proper time amazes me.

Frederich