SC - Dragon Stew (recipe)Period Political Correctness

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 19:14:33 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/16/99 3:23:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macdairi at hotmail.com writes:

<< The actual practice of cooking I have a grasp of, what I need
 now is background and knowledge.

 Cadoc MacDairi >>

You could always volunteer to help with Schola on Oct.22 -23 for a start. :-)
Secondly, you could always borrow your teacher's library in bits and pieces
to copy. :-)

Ask and you shall receive.

Ras