SC - Orange Omelette - original recipe

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Sun Sep 19 01:20:39 PDT 1999

But I say again the Church at Apicius time was not "our Church".
And the rules of morality and church behaviour were not etablished until
very late. The celibacy of priests was not required, the matrimony was
not etablished as a sacrament (it took a Holy Croisade against the
Cathars to get it as a rule, since the Cathars did not believed in the
matrimony and their faith was wide spread in the South of France), and
many other things were not part of the canonical law.
Ana

LrdRas at aol.com skrev:

> In a message dated 9/18/99 11:23:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
> writes:
>
> << Documentatoin, please?"
>
>  Adamantius >>
>
> The Medieval Underworld has a complete chapter dealing with prostitution,
> stew houses and the Churches evolvement including the construction and
> management of said houses.
>
> Ras

- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora  Hemsida och skyltfönster