SC - Orange Omelette - original recipe

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Sun Sep 19 08:48:37 PDT 1999

But dear Ras: my observation wanted only point out the "Church" at that
days was not the "Church" we know from the Rennaissance, but a very
mixed up combination of old practices and foreigner traditions taken
from far places, from Jerusalen to Babylon. And I believed the recipe
from Redon was taken from Apicius book, my misstake :)
Ana

http://www.algonet.se/~agora  Hemsida och skyltfönster
http://www.algonet.se/~agora/ada Nättidning för kvinnor och män med
humor