Meditations- was Re: SC - Wild Boar REC ?OOP

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 17:12:52 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/21/1999 10:24:11 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< ts is the
 sheer volume of messages from people arguing with themselves- at least they
 must be arguing with themselves, because certainly no one else has made the
 statements they state that they're disagreeing with. >>

So, I guess you are denying that you said that people who use multiple nose
rings for Swine are idiots.  If you didn't say it, I do apologize.

Mordonna