SC - AAAARgh! lost posts

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Sep 21 22:26:43 PDT 1999

Bonne asked:
> If anyone else was saving posts on those topics and could forward what you
> have (off the list, it's busy enough!) I'd be so glad to have something to
> fill the afternoon I had planned.  Stefan, what chance is there that you
> will be updating files on those topics anytime soon?

I will need to look and see which files I think may be of the most use
to you. If you know of some particular ones please let me know. Then
I'll look and see if I recently updated any of these, such as the fd-Norse-msg
file which I think I just updated today and the fd-Iceland-msg file which
I think I've updated once or twice in the last month or two. I will also
check to see if I have info waiting to go into these files and update
them.

I will then send them to you by email to make sure you get them. Would
you prefer the files in text or Word 6.0 format? My local site (texas.net)
is currently about full and until Greg Lindahl changes some things I can't
update the main site, so I can't promise when they will be online. However
if I go buy a site with a website provider, as I've been considering doing,
these problems will go away within a week or two.

As I'm usually just working on files like casting seed into the wind
hoping those files will be of use to someone, a request for specific
files will usually get action.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: