SC - Feeding Anya's big bad Mongol

cclark at vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Tue Sep 21 23:06:18 PDT 1999

Adamantius wrote:
>I assume the Huns referred to in connection with Mongols and Cossacks
>are the ones that didn't leave Central Asia long before Our Story
>Begins. You know: the bad guys in Mulan.

I had assumed that these Huns were the ones who settled semi-permanently
around the sea of Azov when they couldn't find a successor to hold Attila's
empire together. That would leave them in the same place as the Cossacks
(and Mongols), if not the same time.

By the way, when does "Our Story" begin anyway, and where? Or is that one of
those questions that one is not supposed to ask?

Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon