SC - Ras' Church lesson for the day

LyAngharad at aol.com LyAngharad at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 04:18:24 PDT 1999

Re: << Documentatoin, please?" >>

I taped this book for the Library for the Blind, and they may not have been
an "official" part of the Church, but they were accepted as part of life as
it is really lived and allowed to be there.

Sexual Practices and the Medieval Church
by Vern L. Bullough and James Brandage
Prometheus Books, Buffalo, NY 14215
Copyright 1982, 289 pages
Did this one before I started keeping track of ISBNs, so I don't have that.

It was an interesting read -- and had some "interesting" ideas that they
related to the AIDS stuff today (more under discussion of things OTHER than
sex!).  It's been quite a while since I did this one and I have forgotten a
lot, but was impressed with it (favorably).

Angharad
Namron (Norman, OK), Ansteorra