SC - Parsnip Syrup?

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Sep 22 15:34:17 PDT 1999

Master A,

I have been reading my *small* backlog of undeleted Cooks Lists emails and
came across the following.  Could you possibly provide some more specifics
about proportions and heating temps to create this syrup?

I only ask because I have tried this recipe before and been really puzzled
why we only use the water.  The syrup would be an excellent experiment.

Thanks again
Meliora.