SC - Apicius

April Abbott orlando at rogues.net
Wed Sep 22 16:36:22 PDT 1999

Well, I've just been attempting to get rid of books I don't need so I went
over to my nearby used bookshop to sell a few books and as usual came home
with more books. :-)  One of today's finds was The Roman Cookery of Apicius:
A Treasury of Gourmet Recipes & Herbal Cookery Translated and Adapted for
the Modern Kitchen by John Edwards.   Have others had experience with this
particular translation?  Comments?

- -Sofonisba