SC - Medieval Portuguese Cookbooks?

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Sep 22 22:55:55 PDT 1999

Alys Katherine,

Would you possibly consider making another copy of this and sending it to
Australia?  I don't know anyone who has an old enough version of Cariadoc's
and there is now a Portuguese-themed event planned .....

I am willing to pay postage COD if that helps?

Thanks and regards
Meliora

PS - Hope you had a really great birthday !!!